Note: This feature is only available on the Pro plan and above.
When you create your Racer Page, it will immediately be accessible at
[yoursite] representing a URL you selected during signup. So if you selected the URL
rickybobby, your site would be accessible at
If your plan supports it, you can also point a custom domain name to your Racer Page. This would allow you to access your page at something like
rickybobby.com. To do this, you must own the domain name and have access to edit DNS records.
- Choose a registrar to find and buy a domain name that’s available. We like name.com and Namecheap.com. If you already own the domain somewhere like GoDaddy that will work too.
- Create a DNS record based on how many levels your custom domain contains. See the chart below:
|point A Record (IP address) to 126.96.36.199|
|Three or More Levels|
|point CNAME record to racerpage.me|
Your registrar should have instructions on how to implement the proper A Record or CNAME. Here are instructions for some of the most popular registrars:
Racer Page Instructions
- Email email@example.com and let us know what domain you want to use. We’ll get things updated ASAP.
Other Things to Note
- When someone visits your Racer Page URL, they will automatically be redirected to your new custom domain (i.e.
rickybobby.racerpage.mewill redirect to
- You don’t need to change the nameservers for your domain.
- After re-configuring your domain, you may need to wait up to 72 hours for the changes to take effect. Usually it doesn’t take anywhere near this long, but it can.